About Semesta Indovest Sekuritas
Semesta Indovest is a Member of the Indonesia Stock Exchange (SPAB-18/BEJ.I.2/VIII/1994) and has license to engage in Broker-Dealer (KEP-111/PM/1992) and Underwriters (KEP-01/BL/PEE/2008) from the Financial Services Authority (OJK).
To maintain our position as a leading financial services company in Indonesia, providing integrated services in the field of brokerage, Investment Management and Corporate Finance.
To participate actively in building the Indonesian Capital Market, and at the same time improve standards to the level of global competitiveness.
To provide personalized solutions to meet specific financial needs of our clients while maximizing returns on our investors.
- Rajawali Group - Shares buy back project of PT Bentoel Investama Tbk (RMBA) shares in 2002.
- PT Surya Citra Media Tbk - Local advisor for IPO PT Surya Citra Media Tbk (SCMA) in 2002 and appointed as settlement broker for Employee Stock Option (ESOP) SCMA in 2003.
- PT Gozco Plantation Tbk - Lead underwriter of IPO GZCO in 2008.
- PT Elang Mahkota Teknologi Tbk - As settlement broker for Employee Stock Allocation (ESA) EMTK in 2010.
- PT Etertainment International Tbk - As arranger for Tender offer of SMMT in 2010.
- PT Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk - As advisor for debt to equity swap of FMII in 2010.
- PT Delta Dunia Makmur Tbk - Crossing.
- PT Excel Axiata Tbk - Crossing.